Publisher: McGraw-Hill - 1995-01-11
Paperback | 1 Edition | 320 Pages
This book is an up-to-date, indispensable reference for anyone who does business writing. In the clearest, simplest way, it shows you how to:
- Break down any writing task into three basic steps-prewriting, writing, and revising.
- Use the right style, format, and organization to get results with your letters. Checklists and samples are provided.
- Use dictation to increase your efficiency.
- Master writing memos and press releases, business reports, and proposals.
- Use your writing skills to land that ideal job.
- Find quick answers to your questions about grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, or business style.
- Gather business data and information using computers. Prepare today for tomorrow's business communications needs. Use How to Write First-Class Business Correspondence!